I AM G-Pops...Part 1

From my personal journal:

  My grandson makes me laugh more than any other reason because he is so much like my boys and specifically his Dad.

He has an amazing spirit.
He is filled with wonder, strength, curiosity, and love.
He has a strong will and will not be deterred.
He has compassion and never accepts anyone around him being hurt, sad, or in some way not seeming happy.

Amazingly intelligent, stunningly handsome, a gentle soul, and everything I would like to be as a grown man.
He is a miracle.

His mother and father went through it, just like I and my son's mother did with him.

The end was worth all that had to be done. His mom, and my new daughter, agree...
He is a miracle.

He is Bentley.
He is my grandson.
He is still a boy.

He is also the best grandson one could ask for. (And yes, I AM biased, wanna fight?)

That is why he will *always* be my B-Boy.


Comments

Popular Posts